I’m currently on a diet for an upcoming photo shoot and I’ve been experimenting with different ways to consume less calories, without comprising the amount of nutrients I need and while trying to make it taste good.
I don’t know about you, but water can be boring at times. I typically drink flavored almond milk to cure my “sweet” craving but even that has a great deal of sugar.
Also, crystal light and other low calorie, “healthy” drinks are nothing but artificial sweeteners – stay away! Which, by the way cause toxins to build up in your body, disrupt digestion and lead to storing calories as fat.
Instead, try this:
1. Heat up 8 cups of water using a tea kettle or pot
2. Add the hott water to a pitcher (make sure it can handle heat!)
3. Add in 8 green or white tea packets and let it steep for 4-10 minutes. Close the lid on the pitcher, allowing just a small amount of air to come out.
4. Add in 1-3 tsp of stevia – organic sweetener
5. Stir and refrigerate.
6. Optional: Add in fruit to let sit in the pitcher, leveraging the natural sugars and antioxidants
When you’re ready to drink, fill a cup of ice and you’re golden
Let me know how you enjoy it!
Committed to Getting YOU in Awesome Shape,
LBN Fitness, LLC
40 Sandra Drive, Suite 7-8
South Windsor, Connecticut
Connect with Joe on Social Media!
Linked in: Joe Carabase
G+: Joe Carabase