Hey whats up,
You ever have/do something you love and know is good for you, but you forget to use/do it?
It happens for some strange reason.
My latest re-discovery is Garlic. I’ve always loved Garlic yet I haven’t cooked with it on the regular….aside from some of my Greek-Italian recipes I cook from time to time.
Why Garlic is AWESOME
· It kills Vampires
· Taste Delicious
· Smells Amazing
· Promotes well being of the heart & immune system
· Loaded w anti-oxidant properties
· Helps maintain healthy blood circulation
· Enhances the body’s immune cell activity
· Proven to reduce bad cholesterol
· High Allicin: Allicin is a sulfur compound that is produced when garlic is chopped or chewed. Allicin is an antibiotic that helps the body beat up germs growth and reproduction. 1 Milligram of Allicin has a potency of 15 standard units of pencillin.
My Favorite Foods to cook with it:
2. Any red sauce; marina, chili
3. Brussel Sprouts
4. All poultry, fish and meats
5. All veggies
Organic, gluten free minced or real deal garlic gloves both work great!
Make sure to click “like” below 🙂